A naturally derived broad spectrum antimicrobial cleaning product, which leaves the skin soft and nourished.
• Can be used for both pre and post milking
• Suitable for both spray and dip applications
• Contains organic acids with antibacterial activity
• Proven activity against E.Coli, Streptococcus and Staphylococcus
• Contains natural surfactants to keep the teat end clean and hygienic
• Buffered to maintain the optimum pH for activity
• Moisturising properties to keep teat ends soft
• Increased viscosity to ensure it remains on the teat end
EnviroCare’s Teat harnesses the broad ranging antibacterial properties of the naturally occurring lactic acid to reduce the presence of Escherichia Coli Staphylococcus and Streptococcus bacteria on teat ends. To ensure the activity is maintained across a range of conditions experienced on dairy farms, the solution is buffered to a specific pH range where the lactic acid is most active. EnviroCare Teat also contains a natural coconut oil derived surfactant which helps to dissolve and remove dirt, oils and milk remnants from the teat, ensuring a clean and hygienic teat end.
The teat spray and dip is also kind on the skin, in part from the carefully selected pH balance, and also through the addition of emollients and humectants. These additions draw moisture to the surface of the skin, trapping it under the layer formed as it dries, and preventing the skin from drying out and cracking. The increased viscosity ensures the product remains on the teat end after application, without leaving a sticky residue, and the dark blue colouring makes ensuring a full and even coverage is easy to achieve.
Due to the natural origin of these chemicals, EnviroCare Teat is organic certified and can be washed into slurry stores without disrupting the bacterial populations, in keeping with the EnviroSystems BIOCIRCLE.
EnviroCare Teat is compatible with auto or manual spray systems in robots or parlours, and with teat dipping protocols. It is available in 1,000 litre IBCs, and 200 litre drums, either ready to use or as a 5x concentrate.